Criteria: Technology Information Management.
Access information about learning skills you'll get with this Badge through #MoocVT's online training platform.
The holder of this badge demonstrates to have successfully completed Module 2: «Technology information management» of #MoocVT 3: Technology intelligence-driven innovation.
The learning skills associated with this module are designed by the following criteria:
- To understand Intellectual Property Rights basis.
- To distinguish among all Intellectual Property Rights.
- To know what a patent, a brand and a design is.
- To understand the difference between patents and utility models.
- To know the rights and obligations during the process.
- To know patentability issues.
- To understand which type of information is available.
- To identify documents generated from IPR management
- To know standardization of a patent document to help the search process.
- To know all the documents within a patent file.
- To identify the information value of each document within a patent file.
- to know the codes and classifications to work with patents.
- To know that IPR information is accessible and of free access.
- To know some of the official and commercial specialised databases.
- To know searching support tools such as classification and translation systems.
- To know the key issues for searching for patents.
- To be able to search for patents by topic, applicant, inventor, legal status, dates and citations.
- To be able to apply the concepts of the module through examples.
This Badge is only available through e-learning platform #MoocVT: access.