Criteria: Technology Monitoring and Intelligence Systems
Check the learning skills you'll get with this Badge through #MoocVT's online training platform.
The holder of this badge demonstrates to have successfully completed Module 1: «Technology monitoring intelligence systems» of #MoocVT 3: Technology intelligence-driven innovation.
The learning skills associated with this module are designed by the following criteria:
- To identify the main changes in the competitive environment.
- To know the relation between technology monitoring and R&D strategic management.
- To know the impact on the business plan of the organisation.
- What area technology monitoring and intelligence systems.
- How it contributes to strategic decisions making in the organization.
- To know the role played by the Standard UNE within the R&D management.
- To identify the main characteristics of the Standard.
- To understand the scope and implications as a guide to implement a technology monitoring system.
- To identify the dimensions and key elements of a technology monitoring system.
- To know the main steps within the technology monitoring cycle
- To know the methodology involved.
- To be able to draw a technology monitoring system for your organisation.
- To learn how to set up a technology monitoring system.
- To understand the meaning of the Key Intelligence Topics (KIT).
- To know the different roles involved in the system.
- To understand the business strategy based on the technology monitoring system.
- To be able to find out benefits for your organisation.
- To understand the main characteristics and purposes of working in network.
- To identify good practices developed in collaborative monitoring systems.
- To recognize the benefits and opportunities of a global collaborative scenario.
This Badge is only available through e-learning platform #MoocVT: access.