Criteria: Technology Monitoring Products and Analysis.
Access information about learning skills you'll get with this Badge through #MoocVT's online training platform.
The holder of this badge demonstrates to have successfully completed Module 3: «Technology monitoring products and analysis» of #MoocVT 3: Technology intelligence-driven innovation.
The learning skills associated with this module are designed by the following criteria:
- To know what a technology monitoring product is.
- To identify the different technology monitoring products.
- To understand the strategic relevance for the organisation.
- To know what a technology alert is.
- To identify the basic elements and steps to prepare it.
- To be able to design a technology alert.
- To know a bibliometric study.
- To identify the basic elements and structure of a bibliometric study.
- To be able to perform a bibliometric study.
- To know what a patent mapping is.
- To know and identify the structure and steps to perform a patent mapping.
- To know a patentometric study.
- To know the basic elements and structure od a patentometric study.
- To know what a trade/commercial statistics study is.
- To identity the elements and structure of the study.
- To know what a state of the art is.
- To identify the elements and structure of a state of the art study
- To know what a technology assessment is.
- To identify the basic elements and structure of a technology assessment study.
- To know what is a prospective study
- To identify the structure and elements of a prospective study.
This Badge is only available through e-learning platform #MoocVT: access.