Technology monitoring and intelligence systems.
Learn how to develop a technology monitoring strategy and process with references and guidelines for the implementation of a technology monitoring and intelligence system.
In #MoocVT 3: «Technology intelligence-driven innovation» you will find Module 1: Technology monitoring and intelligence systems. This module is taught by Juan Carlos Vergara, Director and expert in Technology Monitoring and Networking Systems at CDE, Spain.
In this module, you will be able to learn how to develop technology monitoring strategy and process, discover references and guidelines to guide the technology monitoring and intelligence system implementation.
To do this, this module is made up of the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Technology globalisation and R&D management.
- Lesson 2: Technology monitoring and intelligence system and functions.
- Lesson 3: the UNE 166006 Standard for technology monitoring intelligence.
- Lesson 4: Features of a technology monitoring and competitive intelligence system.
- Lesson 5: Technology monitoring process.
- Lesson 6: How to set up a technology monitoring system.
- Lesson 7: Outcomes and keys to success.
- Lesson 8: Collective intelligence.
You can access the course, watch the videos and read the lectures and activities and earn the Badges through this link: